Code of Conduct
CloudFest is dedicated to providing an experience free from harassment for participants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, or any other basis protected by law. We aim to bring people together to exchange ideas and network in a welcoming environment. No one should feel excluded, intimidated or unsafe at our events.
All attendees, speakers, and volunteers at our conference are required to comply with our Anti-Harassment Policy. CloudFest will enforce this policy throughout the conference and any related social events. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everyone. CloudFest will not tolerate harassment in any form. Harassment includes but is not limited to:
- Unwelcome or offensive verbal comments or nonverbal expressions related to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, or any other basis protected by law.
- The use of derogatory or discriminatory language, gestures, or actions.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Unsolicited physical contact.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
CloudFest may take action in its discretion to address any individual(s) it believes violate this policy, including, without limitation, removing the violating parties from the conference without refund.
If you believe you’ve observed or experienced a violation of this Anti-Harassment policy, please contact Helga Neumer.